Everyone in Brisbane enjoys the outdoors and the radiant warm Queensland sun. This is when skin pigmentation develops, and skin ageing begins. Taking good care of your skin at an early age will give you a foundation when you are in your 30s.
Facts on looking after your skin in your 20s
- Sunscreen and good skin care form the basis of prevention
- The aim is to prevent wrinkles- if it doesn’t crinkle it won’t wrinkle
- In your late 20s, a small correction in volume loss will make a huge impact on how you age
- Skin texture can be improved with Fraxel laser
- Acne scars from your teenage years can be removed forever
20’s upper face ageing-treatment and prevention
In the mid to late 20’s, the aim of treatment is to prevent wrinkles,and to add the smallest amount of volume to the mid cheek areas.
This means the smallest amount of anti-wrinkle injections and filler to maintain youth.
When you are in the late 20’s, you want to look in your early to mid 20’s.
Don’t over do things, but it is the important time to prevent ageing. if it doesn’t crinkle, it wont wrinkle.
Product: Anti wrinkle injections to the frowns and forehead areas, dermal filler 0.5 ml ( very small amount to the mid cheek)
More on how I rejuvenate patients in their 20s- video with in-depth explanation.