We have access to an array of lasers and energy devices including Fractional Laser, Fraxel laser, Tattoo Q Switch laser, as well as lasers to treat redness and blood vessels.
The most common laser procedures I performed are-
- Combined laser resurfacing for acne scarring
- Combined laser resurfacing for skin rejuvenation
- Laser resurfacing for surgical and traumatic scars
- Vascular lasers are used to treat conditions such as rosacea, or broken capillaries and spider veins
- Vascular lasers for portwine stains and birthmarks
- Special Q Switch lasers for pigmentation and melasma
- Picosure Picofacial Focus for sundamage and wrinkles
- Fraxel laser for sun damage and skin rejuvenation
- IPL or intense pulse light for skin rejuvenation on the face, neck , décolletage (often combined with Fraxel)
- CO2 laser for rhinophyma
- Tattoo removal using our Picosure laser
Remember, for the most natural results, laser is not the answer. Laser can only improve skin texture (redness, brown, sun damage, fine wrinkles) and to a degree skin tone (collagen production). The most natural and beautiful results is when all 3 signs of ageing are address- namely the balance between skin texture, tone and volume. Hence this is why patients should find a Specialist who can perform facial surgery to lift, perform non-laser devices such as Ultherapy, Thermage and most importantly know how to use dermal fillers in key areas. Though I am passionate about lasers, this is only one of the many skin rejuvenating procedures I perform. Finding the method, not the laser, will give you the best results.